Monday, February 03, 2014
WIN DAB RADIO
20 January 2014
To celebrate us reaching over 5000 followers on Facebook, think up a slogan for our new DAB+ English language broadcasts and win Polish Radio goodies!
Since 1 October last year, Polish Radio channels (Radios One, Two, Three and Four) as well as Polish Radio External Service are available in DAB+.
The launch of terrestrial digital transmissions on DAB+ by Polish Radio makes it the leader in technological change and a pioneer in digital broadcasting not only in Poland but also in the entire CEE region. This also creates the opportunity for Polish Radio to expand its offer with new channels and to reach a wider audience.
To find out how to access our DAB+ broadcasts see here
5000 followers on Facebook can't be wrong!
To win prizes in the competition, including special Polish Radio wallets (a must-have accessory for any self-respecting radio listener) think up a slogan to publicize the new DAB+ broadcasts.
The slogan should be suitable for use on air as well as on our web pages at thenews.pl.
For example, the slogan could be something like: 'DAB+ bringing radio closer to you', although we are sure you can do better.
The competition is open for entries from Monday 3 February until midnight CET on Sunday 16 February. Please read the rules below, and may the best slogan win!
1. The competition invites all listeners of the English Section of Polish Radio as well as readers of thenews.pl to think up of a slogan in English on the theme of: Polish Radio’s English Section closer to you – now in DAB+. It should be suitable for use on air as well as on our pages at thenews.pl. More information on DAB+ here: http://dabplus.polskieradio.pl/english.aspx.
2. We invite all competition entrants to submit their slogans between 00:01 CET, 03.02.2014 until 23:59, 16.02.2014
3. All submissions should be sent to email@example.com or by post to English Section, Polskie Radio dla Zagranicy, Al. Niepodległości 77/85, 00-977 Warszawa, with the adnotation “Facebook competition”. Please include your name, surname, email address and telephone number along with your submission.
4. All entries will be taken into account, with the selection chosen by a vote of the competition committee made up of Polish Radio English Section journalists. The decisions made are final.
5. Entrants can submit more than one slogan for this competition.
6. We will let the winners know of their success by email or telephone in order to make arrangements for prize delivery. At the same time, entrants agree to let their name, surname be used for the competition’s promotional page on thenews.pl or other pages of the different language sections of Polish Radio External Service.
7. Prizes: an embossed leather wallet is foreseen as the main prize. The second, third, and fourth runners-up will receive a credit-card sized USB stick.
8. For more details contact John Beauchamp, Polish Radio - English Section. firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Jaisakthivel at 8:45 AM